Gratis strikkemønster: Abra Alba pulsvotter

Husker du give-awayendisse tidligere i sommer? Jeg har skrevet ned mønsteret for intresserte. Det er et raskt og fengende prosjekt!

Mønster er ikke lengre tilgjengelig.

28 thoughts on “Gratis strikkemønster: Abra Alba pulsvotter

1. Berit

Hei!
    Du har en fin og inspirerende blogg. Takk for at du deler din kreativitet og dine mønster med oss andre i bloggverdenen. Jeg har nettopp strikket dine hjertevotter til dattera mi. – og vi ble veldig fornøyde begge to. :) Titter snart innom igjen.
    Hilsen Berit

1. matilde Post author

Takk for fin kommentar :) Gøy å høre at andre strikker oppskriftene mine – da er det liksom verdt strevet å skrive de ned! :)

2. Kristín

Those are really pretty! I actually read and understand norwegian quite well – I just can´t write it or speak it without mixing it up with swedish and danish :-D

1. Matilde

Thank You! I hope you don’t mind that the blog is general in Norwegian, even dough I don’t mind english :) Google translate van be troublesome sometimes, but are in general ok!

3. lori

oh so pretty! thank you very much! i am having trouble seeing the chart also, i tried loading the page with the original writing and translated. do you have a suggestion maybe? lovely blog here!

1. matilde Post author

Ok, I see the problem. The pattern looks all weird through google translate, where only the text shows apparantly. In order to view the chart as well, you’ll have to open the pdf from the blog without using google translater. I have written some of the post in english, so the link wouldn’t be to hard to find, but in any case, here is the direct download: http://matildeskår.no/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Abra-Alba-pulsvarmere.pdf

I will add this info to ravelry as well.

4. emma

Hello,
    Just love these. Wondering if these are knitted on circular needles or double pointed needles. If they are knitted on straight needles, where is the seam and how do you like to do the seam? Thank you for such a lovely pattern
    Emma

5. Pingback: Lunchstickning på jobbet « Peppen – en blogg om veganism, yoga och hållbar livsstil.

6. Pingback: Project Parade – vol. 5 « From the Purl Side

7. Pingback: Mitones a Crochet y Tricot « lanasflores

8. Marj

I have started the wrist warmers using 3.5 mm needles but they seem to be very small. I am in Australia so are the needles used a standard 3.5 please or should I just try another size?

1. matilde Post author

The needle sizes given in the pattern is measured in millimeters, so 3,5 is a 3,5 mm thick needle. They have different needle sizes (or at least names) in the US, but I’m not sure what you use in Australia. If you are in doubt you can look here for different needle sizes: http://www.fibergypsy.com/common/needles.shtml

If you knit tither than the pattern I suggest you try a different needle size and knit yourself a swatch and try to get the correct gauge. You can also use a thicker yarn if you want the wrist warmers bigger.

9. Kt12

Hi, just start leaning color work knitting and fall in love with your pattern:) so lovely !! But I am now in trouble finding how to do the open thumb. I do not know how to ” k 8 new sts through the chain sts”. So i have to stop mid way. Could you please explain more on that? I tried to google it by using some key words but had no luck. I plan to make it for myself and give one to my friend this Christmas. Thank you so much.

1. matilde Post author

I’ll try to explain the best I can :)

There is many methods for knitting thumb, but the thumb is here done the following way:
      (I’ll explain for the rigth thumb from beginning to end)
      You knit 18 sts and then bind off the next 8 sts. I don’t think this will need a further explanation.
      But then you take you your crochet hook (size 3,5 mm) and insert it into the last knitted sts – that will be the first stitch knitted after the 8 sts that where BO. Then crochet 8 chain sts from this stitch.
      And now I think we come to the part that troubles you : Move the last chain sts onto the right needle and k 8 new sts througth the chain sts. Of the 8 chain stitches you have 1 stitch that is ‘live’ -move that stitch back onto the rigth knitting needle, so that it kind of folds back and creating a loop – a hole for the thumb. Since you BO 8 stitches you have to pick up the same number of stitches. That is what you should do when it says k 8 new sts througth the chain sts. In detail: You now have the chain sts between the needles. Insert the left needle into the chain sts left for the ‘live’ chain sts which is on the rigth needle. Knit the chain sts though the back loop. Do the same for the 7 other sts. Then continue knitting in the round after the pattern.

If you still find it difficult to understand I suggest you take a look at this tutorial:

This shows how to make knit stitches from a crochet chain. Note that in the Alba Abra-pattern you don’t use scrap yarn and don’t remove the crochet stitches!

10. Pingback: think liz. | Abra Alba Wristwarmers

11. Elisabeth

Hei!
    Takk for en inspirerende og fin blogg!
    Jeg googlet “genser med bobler”, og vips kom jeg innom bloggen din. Skjønner at vi begge er fascinert av bobler. Jeg har lyst til å strikke en genser inspirert av genseren til Live, den er forøvrig fra Ganni. Den koster ca.1000kr, og er en bra pris vil jeg si. Kvaliteten på den genseren er helt nydelig- men jeg skal okke som strikke meg en lignende genser selv :-)

Jeg falt for pulsvottene du har laget – Abra Alba pulsvotter. Men jeg kan dessverre ikke finne oppskriften..
    Dette hadde vært kjempefint om du kunne maile meg oppskriften! :-)

12. Jo

Hi, I don’t know if I am being blind but I can’t find the actual pattern! Can you please give me a link to it?

thanks
    Jo

13. Loraine

Hi there!

I absolutely love these mittens! I can’t find the pattern anywhere, though. Could you point me in the right direction? I’d pay for the pattern if you had this on Ravelry o else where.

Thanks!

Loraine

1. matilde Post author

That’s because the pattern is no longer available. It’s given written information on that both here and several places on ravelry.

14. Lucy

hi matilde is there anywhere we can buy this pattern from please? I am desperate to make them :( happy to pay.
    thanks
    Lucy

15. Emma

Hi Matilde,

Is this pattern going to be available again in the future? I would love to knit these.

Thanks, Emma.